Work In Progress

I have a crummy computer, and I have an especially crummy computer for a 3d animation student.  However, I've been inking some pieces in illustrator for the past few weeks with hopes of access to a computer that could run photoshop to color them.

It doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon, and I'm tired of sitting on these.  Art has a very short shelf life of fondness in my brain.  So, I'm releasing them into the wild, with the work in progress tag.  

Once I get some dough, I'll update the links in vivid, mind altering, color.

Serious, like you won't believe it type of color.

One day.

Oh, and don't be too hard on the compositions, I like to add jaw dropping text after mind dropping color, so there's large chunks of negative space where they would be.

In the meantime, I always take pity donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment