A Stick Figure In Perspective: Week One

This semester is all about the figure, figure drawing alongside figure modeling (in clay). It's the perfect time to hold myself to the fire, and finally learn to draw. The Academy Of Art offers a free life drawing workshop almost every day, so I'm hitting every one I can.

I thought it would be fun to follow openly.

I'm not posting every workshop I attend, just the highlights. Just enough to show progress (hopefully), and to silence anyone that thinks this is some sort of mystical gift.

I'm going to do this every week, using my Saturday figure drawing class as the bumpers, and showing the highlights in between.

I've got a lot of work to do.

(click on these guys to make em readable)





Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Thanks.

RandyCrider@Gmail.com










No comments:

Post a Comment