Illustration Friday : Entanglement





I've known about Illustration Friday for years, but I wait until finals to get my druthers to produce something. Go figure.

(and I get the word wrong: It's ENTANGLED)

Because of the timing though I kept it simple: no inks, and only a few minutes in the sketchbook beforehand. It's basically a finished sketchbook page the internet told me to draw.

Just like the ones I do during lectures or the bar.

Tonight it was a good excuse to listen to Patton Oswalt on NPR, draw Crumb shaped girls, and hopefully jog my brain into thinking more about scenes without a script in front of me.

Hope I find the time to do it again, hopefully with ink and color.

Maybe even an actual sense of perspective!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/03/2009

    I love it Randy. Your relocation to SF has some R. Crumb rubbing off on you! Great drawing. If I was dating a girl with . . . like that I'd be hanging on too. heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude! It's been your illo friday work that's gotten me to finally post something, so keep it comin!!!

    ReplyDelete