Eyes Of Flesh, Eyes Of Flame



I know it's been a while since I rapped with ya....

Yikes, almost two months!


Not that I haven't been drawing, here's some stuff from July's Dr. Sketchy.
Jason and Aaron can describe it better than I can (and they have photos!):
Dr.Sketchy Cleveland




Danielle may be my favorite model from the Sketchy nights. I know I have some drawings somewhere when she did Murray Hill, so it was a great opportunity to play with the color markers.



I wish I was smart enough to use the color to knowingly evoke mood. Unfortunately these are the colors I can afford, so I guess I wish I was RICH enough to use the colors to evoke mood.






2o minutes, three figures, lots of straubs! Yikes!!

Oh, and Garrett from The Examiner has been putting up videos of the events lately too, so you can see what a great time you missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment