Yes It's Real, It's Just Best Not To Think About It

Things are busy in Criderville.

Life drawing at CIA tonight, Dr Sketchy tomorrow, and a date with a 5 year old next Thursday.

Comics are still intimidating right now, but I think I can draw some pretty things for your local telephone pole.

Another piece (in progress) inked with the tablet. While it allows me to kill my nerves and edit as I ink, it somehow adds HOURS to the process. Not to mention hand cramps from the stylus, and plain old ignorance of the programs (the pencils have buildings creating a line of sight to the angel, and I have no idea how to do that in the computer).

As I struggle to find a new footing after my hiatus, I'm becoming more and more convinced It'll be a hybrid of digital AND analog drawing tools.




No comments:

Post a Comment